Incident Detail: 1931 Call No. 02


1931
Call No.  2
Time Out
09/25/1931
?
Time In

?
Type
 Fire 
Location
 Harry Umholtz Store 


No Photo Available for This Incident

September 25, 1931

Fire caused by an exploding oil stove set fire to the residence and store of Harry Umholtz at Coaldale, West of Lykens, completely destroying the structure. The entire stock of merchandise and personal effects were completely destroyed. The loss is estimated at $8,000.


Return to Call List

 Copyright © 2004 -2018  Liberty Hose Company No. 2.   All rights reserved.  |  Legal  |  About Our Site  |