Incident Detail: 1966 Call No. 02
Call No. 2
No Photo Available for This Incident
February 20, 1966
There was a fire at the Wiest property on Sunday morning, February 20, 1966, at 3 o'clock. Approximately 50 members responded from Liberty Hose Company No. 2. The cause of the fire was determined to be careless cigarette disposal. Because of the owner's quick thinking, extensive property damage was avoided. Damage was estimated at $50.00.
Return to Call List
Copyright © 2004 -2019 Liberty Hose Company No. 2. All rights reserved. |
About Our Site