Incident Detail: 1994 Call No. 29


1994
Call No.  29
Time Out
08/06/1994
19:55
Time In
08/06/1994
20:10
Type
 Gas Grill Fire 
Location
 648 South Street 


No Photo Available for This Incident

August 6, 1994

Engines 22 and 23 and Squad 23 were dispatched to 648 South Street at the Mahoney residence for a report of a gas grill on fire. Engine-22 responded with a crew of six, and arrived on scene to find a gas grill on the front porch of the residence, smoldering. The grill was partially melted and the fire was out. The crew removed the grill from the porch and checked for any possible extensions. Finding none, the company went available.


Return to Call List

 Copyright © 2004 -2018  Liberty Hose Company No. 2.   All rights reserved.  |  Legal  |  About Our Site  |