Other Event Detail

Mountain House Fire
Jackson Twp, Dauphin Co., PA

December 13, 2003

The Mountain House Restaurant and Bar, 3382 Armstrong Valley Road, had fire in the basement, caused by a cigarette dropped in a trash can. Fire companies were on the scene for two hours. Units responding were: Engine 21, Tanker 21, Engine 216, Tanker 20, Ambulance 13-1, Engine 29, Engine 19, Chief 216, Ladder 20, Squad 29, Tanker 29 and Tanker 19.

 Copyright © 2004 -2020  Liberty Hose Company No. 2.   All rights reserved.  |  Legal  |  About Our Site  |