Other Event Detail

Thermostat Fire
Halifax Twp, Dauphin Co, PA

December 6, 2004

On December 6 2004, the thermostat area in the basement of a single story brick ranch house at 14 Ridge Road in Halifax Township was smoking and sparking. The resident called the fire company and then pulled the thermostat off of the wall to discover the thermostat was on fire. The resident extinguished the fire with a fire extinguisher prior to the fire company's arrival. Engine 29-1, Engine 216, and Tanker 216 remained at the scene to check for extension and perform ventilation.

 Copyright © 2004 -2021  Liberty Hose Company No. 2.   All rights reserved.  |  Legal  |  About Our Site  |